Thompson Funeral Chapel is considered the market leader for cremation and funeral arrangements in Goodyear, Avondale, Litchfield Park, Buckeye, Tolleson, Waddell, Glendale, Surprise and west Phoenix. When you work with our team, all you have to do is make one phone call, and we will take care of the rest.
The services we offer include:
- Transfer your loved one from the place of death to our facility by professionally trained staff
- Professionally care for your loved one, which may include sanitary washing, embalming preparation, dressing, restorative art, hairdressing, cosmetology, and casketing
Help notify relatives and friends
- Help notify relatives and friends
- Meet with family members at our facility or your home to gather information and make arrangements for a funeral, cremation, and/or memorial service
- File all certificates, permits, affidavits, and authorizations as needed
- Plan the funeral, memorial service, or celebration of life, including arranging a venue, clergy person, catering, music, flowers, programs, prayer cards, decor, guest book, etc.
- Plan special ceremonies such as military honors or fraternal services
- Provide transportation for out-of-town and local guests in between the airport, hotel, and event venues
- Staff the funeral or service with multiple people to serve guests and manage all arrangements
- Care for, preserve, and/or distribute floral cards, mass cards, contributions, and decor after the funeral or service
- Assist with social security and other death-related claims
- Collect certified copies of the death certificate needed for estate settlement
- Prepare and submit an obituary in the newspapers of your choice
- Hold a meeting after the funeral or service with your family to deliver materials from the memorial, and discuss how we can continue being of service
For details about how we could help your family ease the worry and stress of planning a funeral, visit our office for a free consultation.