Important Information about Funeral and Cremation Planning in Buckeye, AZ
If you are preparing for an upcoming cremation or funeral, then it is essential that you hire the assistance of an experienced funeral home in the industry. There are many options available for your family. As a result, it is common to feel overwhelmed by the process of planning a funeral. The good news is that you don’t need to navigate the industry by yourself. Instead, we invite you to talk to our expert team for information about funeral and cremation planning in Buckeye, AZ.
At Thompson Funeral Chapel, we are working hard to offer unbeatable services for your family. We know that it is a challenging experience to say goodbye to a close family member. So, our caring staff is here to provide the support and care that you need during this difficult time. We are only a phone call away. Call as soon as possible so that you can discuss your preferences and requests with our team.
Options for Funeral and Cremation Services in Buckeye, AZ
What are the options that should be considered for the upcoming event? We understand that every person is unique, so it makes sense that every funeral should be unique. Instead of assuming that you prefer traditional funeral services, we will listen to your requests and design the funeral to match.
Here are some of the common options that families choose for end of life services:
• Traditional Funeral: This plan usually includes a formal funeral in a church or funeral home. Additional services might be included, such as a viewing or visitation before the funeral. Then, there is commonly a procession from the funeral location to the cemetery where a graveside service will occur.
• Funeral with Cremation: You can maintain the tradition of a funeral and pair it with a cremation instead of casket burial. The ashes can be buried in the cemetery plot. Or, you might forego the graveside services and choose another resting place for the ashes. One option is to have a viewing and funeral, with the cremation scheduled after the other activities are over.
• Cremation with Memorial: This plan is similar to a funeral and cremation. The difference is that the event is held after the cremation is complete, which means that the body is not present at the memorial.
• Direct Cremation: If you don’t want to worry about the cost and stress associated with funeral planning, then you might consider direct cremation as an option. We keep it simple by completing the cremation and handling all of the paperwork that needs to be addressed. If preferred, you can hold an informal gathering with the ashes after the cremation.
• Celebration of Life: Another option that might be paired with a casket burial or cremation is to hold a party-like event that is designed to celebrate the accomplishments and experiences that the person enjoyed. This festive gathering can include as many people as you desire, without the heaviness of a formal funeral plan.
As you can see, there are many possibilities when you choose a funeral home that offers custom services. We are happy to support your requests. Keep in mind that any of these funeral options can be adjusted to meet the needs of your family. Make your request about the services and we will ensure that everything matches your plan.
Getting Started with Preplanning Services
Are you interested in reducing the stress that will be left on your family after you are gone? If you don’t want to leave the difficult decisions on the people that you love, then you need to talk to our team about preplanning services.
Preplanning a funeral means that you work through the arrangements in advance. We will hold this information on file to ensure that the details are ready when it is time to schedule the funeral. Your family will have the peace of mind to know that your desires will be met for the event.
You have several options for funeral and cremation preplanning in Buckeye, AZ if you want to take care of the arrangements. The simplest solution is to use our online system where you can review the full range of services that are offered. As you read through this information, you can call us any time if you have questions or need additional information.
Another option is to schedule a free consultation with our experienced team at Thompson Funeral Chapel. You can schedule an appointment at our funeral home and see the facilities that are available. Or, call us to set a time for us to come to your home.
We are here to assist with everything that you need for funeral and cremation planning in Buckeye, AZ. Call the local experts: Thompson Funeral Chapel. Or visit our nearby location: 926 S Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85338. Contact us any time with your questions: (623) 932-1780