What Is The Main Purpose Of A Funeral Home?
At Thompson Funeral Chapel, we are working hard to provide the best funeral and cremation plans in Glendale, AZ funeral industry. It can be a difficult experience to plan ahead end-of-life services for someone that you love. As you are working through the grief, it is important that you enlist the services that are available from the leading company in the industry.
Our team is always on call to answer your questions and offer guidance about the best funeral plans for your family. Whether you are looking for help with basic cremation or you want to design a full traditional funeral, we offer the support that you need. The first step is to schedule a consultation with our team for the planning and grief resources. Then, we can guide you through the process to ensure that nothing is overlooked for the funeral plans.
Respectful Funeral and Cremation Planning in Glendale, AZ
It is important that you choose a trusted team to oversee the care of your loved one. After we pick up the person for transportation to the funeral home, you can have the peace of mind to know that we oversee every step of the care and treatment of your family member. We’ve built a solid reputation in the industry as one of the leading providers of these services. You will see a difference when you compare the services of our team at Thompson Funeral Chapel with other competitors in the industry.
What makes us unique? We offer all of the general funeral and cremation services in Glendale, AZ that you need. Then, we take things to the next level by looking for the ways that we can reduce your stress during this time. For example, our team oversees all of the paperwork, permits, and documentation that is needed for the death certificates and more. Additionally, we can help with other details that will support the people in attendance at the funeral, such as transportation and hotel bookings.
Our team provides the highest levels of respect to every member of your family. We will help with the creation of a funeral plan that honors your family and religious traditions, as well as the preferences of everyone in attendance.
Should You Plan a Funeral, Celebration of Life, or Memorial?
What is the best event that will match the preferences of your friends and family? It is important that you have an event where people can come to pay their respects and share memories of the person you have lost. But, just because you are providing an event for people to attend, doesn’t mean that it needs to be a traditional or formal funeral.
What Are The Options That You Might Consider For End Of Life Services?
- Standard Funeral: A formal or semi-formal event that is usually held in a funeral home, church, or another event center where families are sending flowers. This gathering often includes a viewing before the meeting, a program with music and speakers, followed by a procession that goes to the funeral for a graveside service.
- Memorial: In comparison, a memorial is similar to a funeral in the way the program and venues are planned. But, a memorial is a gathering when the body is not present. It is common to choose a memorial after cremation.
- Celebration of Life: Would the deceased have preferred a party instead of a somber, formal event? Maybe a Celebration of Life is a better fit for their personality. This Celebration of Life can be planned in any way that you desire.
- Direct Cremation: Do you want to avoid the complications of planning a funeral or memorial? There are families who choose the cremation process because of its affordable cremation costs and they can choose a lot of options for what to do with cremated remains. However, some families keep it simple with a direct cremation. The body is reduced to ashes with the cremation services, but there is no scheduled meeting or event for friends and family to attend.
- Intimate Gathering: The final option is to plan a small event where only close friends and family members are invited to attend. We have small rooms that can be used in our funeral home. Or, you might have the event in your home, at a park, or at the location where the ashes will be scattered.
As you can see, many options should be considered when you are working on end of life services for someone that you love. If you need advice and assistance with these choices, then we invite you to contact our team for personalized recommendations.
We are the local experts in funeral and cremation planning in Glendale, AZ. Our team at Thompson Funeral Chapel will treat your family like our own, ensuring your satisfaction every step of the way. We invite you to visit our funeral home to see the facilities that are available: 926 S Litchfield Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85338. Or, call any time if you would like to schedule a complimentary consultation: (623) 932-1780